Services and Fees
Included in the package are:
- At least one pre-natal visit to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for labor and birth.
- Birth Plan writing assistance to help solidify primary desires about how you'd like the birth to go, based on all of the options that you have.
- 24-hour unlimited phone and e-mail support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labor.
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support for you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth.
- Massage, Relaxation Techniques, Soothing Music, Candles, Aromatherapy, Alternate Birthing Positions and Pain Relief Methods, Focus, and so much more.
- Immediate postpartum support for up to two hours after the birth including help initiating breast-feeding.
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
- A CD of photos taken during and immediately following your birth.
I will also provide a list of resources upon request as well as a list of referrals. I have a suggested reading list, and I am in the process of compiling a lending library for clients. If you have a question that I cannot answer, I will find out the answer!
Full Birth Doula Service included for $1200 in the Pasadena Area. This includes all home visits and informational support before and after the birth, as well as all incidentals. I attend Home Births and Deliveries at Huntington Memorial, Arcadia Methodist and other local Birthing Centers and Hospitals. Please inquire about pricing for births outside the Pasadena area.